Monday, June 25, 2018

Santa Clara, Sinai, and AMBER

Heyyyy everyone! Super quick highlights from this week!

1. We bought santa clara. Best. Milk. Ever. and it was on salllleeee!!
2. Sinai was baptized!!! She was honestly so prepared and the Lord just put her in our path. Her baptism was beatiful and she was so happy!! 
3. Mexico won some important game and everyone was cheering in the streets and wearing soccer jerseys. They love the game. 
4. Aaaaaand the best miracle ever!!! I saw one of my first converts from Tizimin, Amber!! she is visiting her aunt that lives in cancun and we just bumped into her in the streets! It was such a joyful reunion. We went to her aunts house, they gave us juice and received us super well, and her AUNT AND COUSIN ACCEPTED A BAPTISMAL DATE!!! Whoooo! We are so pumped and so amazed by the way the Lord works. I love Amber so much and it was so special to be able to see her, and remind her of her baptismal covenants! She hasn´t been going to church lately, but I think this visit will help her so much! I´m so grateful. :) 

We also ate coconut and I have a cool video of my rockstar comp breaking it open. 

Love you all!!! 
Have a wonderful week and remember that miracles DO exist!

Love, 
Hermana Schwartz










No comments:

Post a Comment