Monday, July 9, 2018

I Forgot It Was the 4th of July

Wow, what a week!!! We were running around like locas getting some good stuff done! let me see if i remember everything. Sorry for my bad capitalization...this keyboard is a stubborn one! On monday, we had transfers!! Hermana Aguilar left for Playa and Hermana Rios arrived! she is amazing, she likes learning english so she likes it when I call her Sister Rivers. she is very calm like a river as well, haha. She´s from Cuotla Morelos and i am officially convinced that I want to visit her there, it sounds beautiful! This week she completes a year on the mission!

on tuesday, we had a bunch of meetings, I taught her the area a bit. wednesday was crazy because we had a super potente lidership training, and then our mission coordination, 

Thursday we had the cutest ward mission activity! we talked about the armor of god, and formed teams to dress a little mini warrior with cardboard armor! it was adorable and a lot of people went, including our investigadors and converts! It was super last minute but it was a success! 

We really saw miracles this week because we committed to do everything in our power to find a family of 4....and we found one! we are starting to give english classes and that helped us to find an amazing family!! the mom and the kids accepted baptism right off the bat. Now we just need to win over the dad, but I think he´ll say yes. :)

A new american missionary got here and I am her sister training leader! it reminds me so much of my first transfer. Her companion is also from Monterrey, and she even forgot her hammock in a taxi like I did. She is super sweet and i hope I can be a good example to her and help her adjust to mission life. 

in all of the business i completely forgot it was the 4th of july until my companion reminded me. Que pena, lol. 

hope it was wonderful for all of you and that things are going well! thanks for the emails and prayers!! i am doing really well, i am happy to be in Mexico serving the Lord! 

Lots of love from sunny cancun!}
Hermana Schwartz

photos:
the very exotic pb and j (they don´t eat it here and i made it for my comp)
Hna lili kicking her duck out of the picture}
With Hna Hall (she left the zone, now in tizimin)
With Hno Enoc (convert that we visit)














No comments:

Post a Comment