Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Unicorns Rule the World!

Hello everyone!!!

Happy Late Mothers day!! I hope it was wonderful for all of you missionaries and misisonary families. It was such a blessing to be able to see my fam bam in person, and remember that we are a bunch of crazy gringos. :) I love you guys! 

This week was fantastic, we got to see some real progress in our investigators. We are teaching a family of 4 young girls, teens and "tweens" and they are adorable but also OBSESSED with unicorns. And Pandas. I don`t know if this unicorn obsession has swept the united states, but it has hit mexico hard! It was crazy because we played a game to teach apostasy and literally every one used and example with unicorns. The sentences gradually went around changing and we cracked up at the end with the crazy results of our apostasy. 

On another note, I have realized that I have gradually become afraid of dogs. I love dogs, but I have heard one too many stories about missionary dog bites. Every time we see a perro, I kind of just switched sides with my companion and she bullied me about it, haha. But I found a solution! I was reading in Nephi and there is are part where he says Touch me not!! Because I am full of the power of God." And now everytime we pass a dog, I say that and we crack up. But it really does help! That´s the way the scriptures help in every circumstance. 

We are fighting to have a weekend full of baptisms!! Please please please pray that everything turns out well! Our investigators are so prepared and I know that the can do it! 

I just want to thank my Mom for being so amazing, patient, loving, and for always worrying just enough to keep me safe! Moms are the best and there is a reason we celebrate them and skype them! I`m so grateful for her and that she lets me serve. :) Congrats to all the moms out there! We made bracelets for the relief society here and it was crazy trying to get them done on time, but it was worth it. We put a little quote saying that the greatest calling in this life is that of a mother! And I know that is true! 

I love you guys so much and I`m grateful for all the support! My challenge today is to read a scripture, but to just read one verse and pick, it apart. Analize it like crazy and think about what God really wants to tell you! 

Have a wonderful week!
Hasta luego, 
Hermana Schwartz

flower earings
El Libro de Mormon!
cita con la Familia Schwartz



No comments:

Post a Comment