Wednesday, December 6, 2017

They grow up so fast!!! Transfers!

Ahhhhhhhh hi guys I´m sooo sorry but I have absolutely no time this week!

The biggest news is that Hermana Merrick has officially finished her training and is a big missionary now! So excited for her and I know she´ll do amazing things. 

I´m getting transferred to PLAYA del CARMEN! Oooh, ahhh! It´s gonna be very different and a little bit faster paced, but I´m excited. I love going to new areas and meeting the amazing people. My new comp is gonna be the Hermana Bettancourt. Her name looks american and she looks american, but plot twist, she´s from Mexico! She´s the cutest thing ever and I¨'m excited to work with her! 

I know that the Lord works miracles. Short experience that isn´t really revelant to anything, but today I prayed to be able to open our blender that has been broken for 12 weeks. And I was able to do  it!! God can give us strength in any challenge. Inculding broken blenders. 

Hope you´re all excited for the Christmas season and look for little ways to SERVE. There is nothing that brings greater joy. 

Love you all so much! Please forgive me for this short email. Have a fabulous week! 
Next week I´ll give a full report about my new area, etc. :) 

Love, 
Hermana Schwartz









No comments:

Post a Comment