Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy Birthday to My Madre!

Hey everyone! Birthday shoutout to my mami!!! Her birthday is this week whoooo!

I`m back in Cancun in the area of Nichupté, and it is AWESOME. The members are so helpful!! And when I say helpful I mean that some of them have giant Tamale restaurants and they give us free tamales! And they acompany us in lessons, give great references, and are so sweet! I love them already and I am just starting to get to know them. 

I don`t have much time, but highlights from this week were being in Trio for 2 days, a rocking leadership camp, hosting a small army of missionaries in our house as everyone got accomadated in their transfers, seeing a puppy be born! (we had the honor of choosing his name...it was going to be "Elder" but it was weird so we named him "Kiddo"." And I also tried sushi for the first time in my life! It is DELICIOUS. My life has been changed. 

I met the hilarious Hna Davila, who is like our norteña mom. She`s awesome. Our ward mission leader is her 18 year old son, so that`s different. He´s really good though, he helps a lot with the work. 

I love being back in cancun and getting back in the swing of things! The city is very different but it`s fun. We are talking to everyone and we were able to find some new investigadores, Diana and Angel! 

I love you all so much! Hope you have a great week! Think about what the impact of the restauration has been personally for you. :) 

Until next week, 
hermana Schwartz!

No comments:

Post a Comment